Career Opportunity for Media Planner (14 month contract)
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the sports nutrition, diet and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 sports nutrition and diet supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Assist and execute media plans, proposals and analyses
- Ensure that all media plans meet proposed objectives with fully supported documentation
- Prepare evaluations of media opportunities, media trends and issues of interest
- Initiate and coordinate the media planning and buying process
- Evaluate and monitor the execution of media plans and buys
- Inform senior team members of potential challenges and opportunities
- Maintain contacts and information flow to ensure that media knowledge is current
- Negotiation of rates with media suppliers
- Generate accurate and timely financial statements
- Work with Creative and Compliance teams to optimize the advertising message delivered to consumers
- Tag magazines
- Maintain the magazine library
- Assist with Diet IOs, media plans, assembly of promotional material, and editorials for US and UK
- Post-Secondary Education in related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of media planning or buying experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Experience working with media research tools
- US media experience would be considered an asset
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.