Media Integration Jr. Project Manager
Reporting to the Ontario Sales Director, the Media Integration Jr. Project Manager will play an important role in helping the Zoom Toronto and Vancouver teams achieve their sales goals. They will work directly with the Account Directors to ensure sales presentations are prepared in an efficient and effective manner, participate in brainstorm sessions and liaise with our Media Integration and Marketing department to collect and prepare relevant information for client presentations. They will work directly with Media Integration and venue development to create department sales and marketing resources. They will be required to take a proactive role in helping to identify potential new business as it relates to Media Integration. The ideal candidate will have a strong comprehension of the advertising and Media Industry and also be very creative.
Supporting and participating in all activities below:
- As part of a team, coordinate the concept development and campaign details for all Media Integration initiatives
- Ensure Media Integration proposals are built accurately
- Participate in brainstorm sessions and proactively provide program recommendations
- Work with the studio on mock-ups, production quotes, and material deadlines.
- Work in collaboration with Client Services to execute Media Integration programs
- Coordinate weekly reports for Media Integration
- Update tools & presentations for Marketing & Media Integration
- Ensure campaigns are executed on time and on budget
- Conduct pre and post campaign profitability analysis
- Prepare external post campaign reports
- Support sales planner in functions relating CRM maintenance, billboard management systems and mapping tools
- Support in planning and executing on client activities and trade marketing initiatives
- College or University degree, preferable in Advertising, Media or Marketing
- 1-2 years’ experience working in an advertising agency, promotion agency or a similar marketing position with another media supplier
- Bilingual (English-French) would be an asset.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills (verbal & written skills)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player with positive outlook
Technical skills :
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Power Point & Excel (PC)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite an asset