Media Executive full-time
MediaCom is one of the world's leading media agencies.
We plan and buy media for our clients around the world. Our People First philosophy makes us different from other media agencies. It means we focus on people: consumers, clients and staff. The motivation and passion of MediaCom employees is the most important aspect of our business and a key part of what we mean by “People first, better results".
A Media Executive provides support to the planners in the team, contributes to overall client service requirements and assists in the management of media plan executions.
This is a growth position providing important developmental opportunities which can lead to increased responsibility and future advancement.
- Demonstrate professional communications skills with client, suppliers and co-workers
- Develop strong working relationship with all internal agencies and departments as
well as external partners
• Build positive relationships with Clients
• Assist in the development of media plans and presentations in conjunction with direct
- Develop understanding of GSIP process and RWC plans
- Develop an understanding of research tools and applications
- Develop an understanding of internal resources and carrying out client service
• Develop presentation skills
- Negotiate purchase and administer campaign as applicable
- Oversees all media accounting and administrative duties required on their assigned
accounts including monthly media expenditure reports (BCR’s)
- May carry out buy brief meetings with the BBG or Digital groups
- May participate in department projects/committees
- Participate in the training and supervision of AME/Clerical team members
- Participate in internal training opportunities in order to expand personal skill set
Skills and Behaviour:
- Able to set and meet multiple demands within time deadlines
- Able to balance assignments while maintaining a flexible approach
- Able to delegate and share in the workload as a team member
- Desire to develop and excel in a media career
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in media planning & buying
- University degree or specialized advertising / media education