Who we are…
Rated as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Los Angeles, GlobalWide Media is a data driven digital marketing leader, providing premium media solutions for the world’s leading brands and agencies. Powered by data science, GlobalWide Media connects clients with custom audiences through direct response and brand campaigns, activating proprietary and first party data.
For the past ten years and with offices in Los Angeles, Victoria, London, and Hong Kong, GlobalWide Media generates over $3 billion in annual sales for its advertisers, providing campaigns for our clients in over 100 countries and delivery partners for these campaigns in 80 countries.
Who you are…
You are a digital marketer with hands on experience working within one or more advertising platforms who is looking to join a dynamic team that tackles new challenges every day. As a Media Buyer, you will work as part of the Performance Media team to identify opportunities and build advertising campaigns for a variety of GlobalWide’ s clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for building ad campaigns in multiple advertising platforms, and using data analysis techniques to maintain and optimize campaigns towards established goals.
This position is permanent, full-time, and includes a competitive base salary, commission, and a comprehensive benefits package. Travel may be required for industry conferences and professional development.
- Develop marketing and media buying strategies for new clients and campaigns
- Build campaigns using multiple advertising platforms
- Negotiate terms, implement tracking, and test campaigns prior to launch
- Plan and manage daily media spending
- Analyze campaign performance data
- Optimize campaign creative and targeting
- Work with Photoshop or coordinate with designers to create high performing creative materials
- Guide support team members through campaign implementation and reporting
- Forecast campaign performance
- Regularly report on campaign performance and optimization
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and Media Partners
- Build and maintain an intimate knowledge of industry developments to spot trends and opportunities
- Research marketing and media buying tools and techniques
Required Experience & Skills
- The successful applicant will be adept at building advertising campaigns within various platforms, managing campaigns based on different objectives, and optimizing toward established goals
- Experience working with digital advertising platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook, various display platforms, or others on both desktop and mobile
- You should be analytical, and enjoy analyzing data to identify optimization opportunities
- Proficient with report design using MS Excel
- Proven ability to work effectively and succeed in a team environment with shared goals
- Driven to succeed – meet and exceed individual and team targets
- Demonstrated ability to understand and adapt to trends in the market
- Experience buying media with CPM and CPC pricing, and optimizing toward CPA objectives
- Experience working with Demand Side and Real-Time Bidding platforms
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience working with Photoshop
- An understanding of HTTP
- High level understanding of how tracking links work
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
GlobalWide Media strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.