CG Industrial Specialties takes pride in the open, friendly and team oriented culture that has been fostered over the last 35 years. We are a highly technical and passionate group of individuals that are all working towards providing our customer with the best solution and least amount of headaches. Whether we are working with Pulp and Paper, Oil and Gas, Mining, Steel, Power or Energy companies; they rely on us to be able to comprehend their application and recommend the best of our product line up to ensure maximum efficiency.
CG Industrial Specialties is on an aggressive growth plan to be completed by 2019. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Marketing Coordinator to help develop and implement an annual marketing plan, use the CGIS brand to develop promotional material and campaigns, manage CGIS’ website and create a positive footprint in social media.
What makes this role so special? This is a stand-alone marketing role where the successful candidate will be able to not only conceptualize and implement a marketing plan, they will be instrumental in ensuring the successful marketing initiatives for CGIS. This would include creating promotional material and collateral for tradeshows, golf tournaments and events, assisting our sales team in providing innovative and creative presentations for client visits and lunch and learns, and overall management of the website, social media and budget
In order to be successful with this role we are looking for the following:
- A minimum three (3) years’ experience working as a marketing coordinator or related experience
- Diploma or degree in Marketing or equivalent experience in the field
- Clear understanding of marketing practices and procedures
- Very strong written/verbal communication, time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Enthusiastic personality; exhibits a positive and creative attitude
- Computer knowledge with experience in using Microsoft products as well as other media used for marketing
- Strong technical writings skills, with proven success in creating effective brochures and flyers
- A take-charge person who enjoys working collaboratively to achieve a given objective
CGIS is a place where you can grow your skills and your career. We proudly offer competitive salaries , company paid benefits, RSP matching program, 3 weeks’ vacation, Sunny Friday’s, Costco membership, professional development and profit sharing.