1-800-GOT-JUNK?, an international $100M+ franchise organization headquartered in Vancouver, is looking for a skill- savvy Technical Web & Business Intelligence Analyst .This exciting position is responsible for supporting and championing the analytic needs of our business by providing high quality web analytics implementations, analysis, and support for our online tools, including Google Analytics, Google Adwords and our proprietary reporting system, JunkNet. While supporting the Marketing team’s needs, the incumbent will also be responsible for creating holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for use in presentations to our leadership team(s).
This role will often need to work closely with the Technology (IT) team to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively implement all enhancements. Additionally, the TechnicalWeb & Business Intelligence Analyst will also be expected to partner with multiple business units within the organization as well as outside the company to ensure that best practices in metrics, KPIs and decision making are being utilized to inform key marketing and core website decision makers.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate business goals and objectives from multiple business teams and develop tracking/tagging strategies to allow individuals and teams to measure success.
- Consulting directly with Tech and/or outside agencies on projects requiring web analytics platform selection, implementation, platform remediation, and dashboard development.
- Work with Tech development teams to install, configure & use web analytics services such as Google Analytics and others as applicable.
- Perform quality assurance tests on tracking implementations.
- Assist with tracking and improving the results of various marketing campaigns and pilots.
- Leverage various platform API’s to develop custom dashboards and other applications that provide increased value and ROI.
- Build, update and deliver weekly and monthly reports, scorecards, dashboards and key performance reports using Excel, Visio and other applicable BI tools.
- Build automated Dashboards and Scorecards for various business stakeholders.
- Provide best practices consulting services on applicable projects in solving their Web analytics platform strategy and technical needs.
- Manage the building, reporting and analysis of A/B and multivariate tests.
- Partner with multiple business units within the client's organization as well as outside the company to ensure that best practices in metrics and decision making are being exposed to the client management and core website decision makers.
- Conduct platform training and knowledge sharing in web analytics for clients and the project team
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Minimum 2 years on-the-job experience implementing web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst, and WebTrends
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with web development
- Strong understanding of HTML and web protocols
- Comfortable presenting finding and providing training on analytics tool usage