Do you have a passion for data driven Marketing?
We are definitely a one of a kind company - respectful of people's personal interests and aspirations, with a simple mission: bend web-based technologies to meet the needs of sales and marketing professionals. Our clients have included 10 of the 25 largest global technology companies, local start-ups on their way to greatness, and hundreds of other companies that are trying to make CRM easier, friendlier and more valuable.
The Marketing Technical Architect position requires exceptional technical and strategic expertise and strong multi-tasking skills to meet the needs of our Marketing Automation clients. The role not only requires strategic thinking, but also hands-on solutioning and implementation of marketing automation programs that extend across marketing automation and CRM (Salesforce.com) platforms. Extensive experience working in both a technical systems function and a strategic direct response function is required.
Work along with a team of skilled project managers, developers, and marketing and data subject matter experts to implement and enhance marketing automation and CRM databases. This client-facing role as a Technical Architect would develop, define, recommend, and document best practices and approaches to data architecture, process flow and integration architecture in various platforms. You will be expected to act as an expert both internally and when working with clients on technical structure and business processes related to marketing and sales. After design is complete, you will work with both the internal team and the client back office team to implement the solutions.
- Lead discovery and elaboration workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components, including in-depth technical architecture diagrams.
- Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as other technical architects
- Comfortable managing client relationships as well as project management tasks as needed.
- Experience in functional or technical roles with project ownership. Strong expertise in most of the following areas is required:
- System Implementation, Change Enablement & User Adoption
- Marketing Automation Platforms (Required)
- Defining Marketing data architecture & integration architecture
- Working with client back office staff to devise integration to/from SFMC (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Architecting and designing data and process flows inside SFMC to support bridging data between the various platform elements (Journey Builder, Mobile, Email, Salesforce)
- Acting as an expert on the API and best way to technically integrate emails from other systems
- Degree in a technical field preferred (Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Informatics), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Very strong understanding of SalesForce, ExactTarget, Marketo and other marketing technology solutions.
- Understands data warehousing and data modelling concepts
- 5+ years experience as a solution focused consultant, business analyst or systems consultant for a mid-to-large sized organization, or direct consulting expertise leading sales and marketing transformation projects.
- 2+ years experience with Sales Force Automation software in enterprise environments would be a benefit
- 2+ years of experience with marketing automation and social implementations /integrations with Marketo, Eloqua, ExactTarget, Radian6, etc. or other marketing and social marketing automation technologies.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Able to speak to clients around marketing business processes and best practices
- Able to thoroughly document business flows and technical solutions