Are you an experienced project manager with a superior ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders? Are you a strategic thinker that thrives in a continuously evolving environment?
This may be your opportunity to lend your relationship management skills to a diverse portfolio spanning recruitment, internal engagement, and advancement. Work on high-profile projects while managing a diverse roster of internal clients. Become a trusted advisor and seize an opportunity to influence the evolution of an established brand.
Read on for more information about this opportunity and how to apply.
- Works with our partners and stakeholders in UFV departments to create marketing plans that achieve specific goals while aligning with and promoting UFV’s marketing best practices and brand
- Gathers and analyzes data that will help inform marketing strategy
- Develops digital-first marketing campaigns that focus on web, social and email marketing, incorporating print, events and traditional advertising when appropriate
- Manages assignments, delivery schedule and budget for projects and campaigns, communicating with campus stakeholders, collaborating with internal creative staff, and sourcing and managing outsource suppliers when required
- Writes clear and compelling copy for digital and print marketing collateral
- Manages the development of digital assets such as websites, landing pages, social media content and emails
- Develops and executes media plans for digital, print and/or broadcast and outdoor advertising
- Provides marketing expertise, training and advice to UFV partners and stakeholders
- Measures the effectiveness of marketing activities and campaigns and provides reporting to partners and stakeholders
- Diploma in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Minimum five years of related experience including three years of direct marketing experience.
- Experience developing and executing integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in project management
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance several projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship-building skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Experience with SEO, SEM, email and content marketing and customer journey mapping
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and experience with web content management systems
- Capable in the use of MS Office suite and Adobe Creative Cloud