Working as a member of the Marketing Department this position is responsible for hearing evaluation generation marketing activities consistent with the Connect Hearing vision and business goal of helping more people stay connected.
Campaign Development: developing and implementing digital aspects of integrated marketing campaigns:
o electronic media advertising
o online content management & updates
o special campaigns – social media and other lead generation opportunities
o organization and maintenance of specific marketing projects as assigned
Specific projects will include:
1. Digital: execution of national digital programs and campaigns including online advertising, website management (content & SEO), coordination of alignment with North American and global digital programs, and social media lead generation campaigns.
- Administration: of digital agencies, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules. Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Campaign support: development of landing pages and integration of online tactics, as required for integrated campaigns. Development of in-mall digital tactics for specific Sears Hearing Centre clinics.
- Hearing Health Check (Community Events) Support: administration of iPads used by clinics for community hearing screenings. Support of province-wide “hearing days” screening event execution.
- Local Listings Management Program (LLM): lead the LLM program including ongoing maintenance and onboarding for new clinics.
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma from a recognized institution, preferably in a marketing discipline and/or no less than five years of experience working in an advertising agency or marketing department.
- Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, familiarity with basic HTML & CSS is a bonus.
- Experience with managing CMS Systems.
- Experience with online sales / ecommerce a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative business relationships.
- Ability to work as a team player, have fun and possess a keen interest in being part of a growing business.
- Strong work ethic with attention-to-detail.
- Motivated & used to prioritizing tasks.
- Good communicator. Play well with others. Confident in the unique superpower you bring to the team.
In return, our award-winning organization offers a rewarding work environment bolstered by the strength and support of our global Sonova partnership. A unique and attractive competitive total compensation package rewards you with an attractive base salary; a comprehensive benefit plan; an unparalleled support network; & exceptional career advancement opportunities
Connect Hearing is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.