You are passionate about delivering an outstanding brand experience and expect that all outbound and inbound brand materials and communications reflect this. You cringe when someone uses an old template and think those that use WordArt and ClipArt should have their Office privileges revoked.
You know when to figure things out, but are also able to step back and ask for help. Building relationships comes naturally to you, with both internal teams and external partners, as you’re quick to pick up the phone or walk over to someone’s desk. Your communication skills are excellent, you have a keen eye for detal – yes, you noticed the spelling mistake there – and appreciate the power and importance of analytics.
As a key member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Prioritize deliverables and create marketing plans to meet departmental objectives within a specified time frame and budget
- Campaign and lead generation support including plan creation, lead sourcing, execution, reporting and ROI analysis
- Ideate, research, write and pitch compelling news stories to targeted media. You have a strong understanding of news media systems and processes and are comfortable developing media lists
- Develop great content and collateral including sales tools, case studies, webinars, presentations decks, blog posts, web copy, award submissions and technology backgrounders
- Manage the overall selection and execution of industry and corporate events including researching, planning, submitting speaking proposals, negotiating contracts, coordinating logistics and evaluating effectiveness
- Recommend and execute successful online advertising campaigns
- Internal communications and marketing support
- Support and collaborate with team members because, after all, teamwork makes the dream work
- 3-4 years of integrated marketing or communications experience – agency or client side
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage your time to balance deliverables, competing timelines and priorities
- Experience thriving under pressure
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Embrace flexibility to changing requirements
- Proficiency with Word, Powerpoint, Excel. Marketing Automation tools like Marketo would be highly regarded
- Previous experience in a B2B company or in the tech industry but not essential
- Solid knowledge of the difference between 'there', 'they're' and 'their'
- Positive and can-do attitude
Your first writing sample is your cover letter; so don’t forget to attach it with your resume. Cover letters are a key requirement of your application as your first task is to market yourself!