Marketing Specialist full-time
Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
British Columbia [BC]
The Marketing Specialist works with an intensely dynamic and high energy team to tell the world about our amazing company, solutions and cutting edge technology while producing content that generates leads and engages customers. This person has a strong understanding of marketing, the B2B sales cycle, SaaS and an interest in technology. The Marketing Specialist is a team player, creates and contributes to a supportive working environment and is always ready to learn.
- Content Creation: Research and write creative content that will attract prospects and engage existing customers and partners. Content creation will be in the form of:
- Blog Posts
- News Releases
- Video Transcription
- White Papers
- ROI Stories
- Case Studies
- Email newsletter
- Website content
- Social Media: Post information on upcoming campaigns, events or corporate key messaging on social media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- PR: Work with media outlets to get editorial coverage in industry related trade publication
- Event Planning: Provide logistical support for trade show planning
- 3-4 years in either a Communications/Marketing/PR role (or a combination of all three)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience working with CMS Systems
- Intermediate knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suit Applications
- Is a team player, builds solid relationships with team members and shares information regularly.
- Can learn new concepts and skills quickly.
- Excellent organization skills. Can coordinate resources (people, budgets, and materials) to get things done. Orchestrates multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal.
- Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important. Quickly zeros in on the critical items.
- Uses resources effectively and efficiently. Identifies opportunities for improvements within the scope of their own work and the broader work environment.