The Human Resources department of the Pacific National Exhibition is presently recruiting for the following position:
POSITION: Marketing Specialist
WORKING CONDITIONS: Part-time, June-October
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Specialist’s responsibilities will include:
- Manage the content of the PNE and Ticketing websites.
- Develop the content for and execute all e-marketing strategies. Manage email database, analyze campaign and contest results and develop acquisition campaigns
- Assist in the development of Social Media content including the PNE blog
- Growth and management of mobile marketing channel
- The development and distribution of marketing collateral (brochures, maps, posters & flyers) for Fair, Playland, Fright Nights, Group Sales, Agriculture, Prize Home Lottery, HR services and all other corporate collateral materials.
- Liaise with printers and distribution partners to get collateral materials printed in a cost effective manner and out to the public.
- Writing content for email campaigns
- Assist with the development, execution and analysis of the on-site consumer research programs for Fair, Prize Home Lottery, Playland and Fright Nights.
- Other related duties as required
- 3-5 years’ experience in the marketing field
- Post secondary education in Marketing
- Experience working with email marketing software such as Campaign Commander
- Eye for design, experience in print production and writing skills an asset
- Strong multitasking and time management skills; ability to thrive under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills
- Creativity and energy
- Basic html coding skills and web development experience an asset
- Strong attention to detail and high standards for excellence
Candidates must undergo a Criminal Record Check