The Marketing Specialist provides hands on detailed support to CBS Advisors in the form of product information, quoting, case packaging, troubleshooting as well as delivering in a proactive manner, the CBS Marketing process including education and training on all CBS proprietary programs. The Marketing Specialist ensures that CBS Advisors are completely equipped to deliver proper advice to their clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
They will also be able to competently use the programs inside Microsoft Office and will have graduated from a College or University program.
Candidate Performance Consideration:
- Seeks a work environment with an energetic pace, where there is a sense of urgency to accomplish required tasks and pressure to meet deadlines.
- Is motivated by multi-tasking, change initiatives, and the latitude to establish their own priorities.
- Tends to seek a role with comparatively more personal interaction and communication rather than purely “technical” tasks and activities, along with the opportunity to contribute to group accomplishments and work with ideas or opinions more than technical facts.
- Seeks recognition for their ability to build relationships and work effectively with others, along with their persuasiveness or selling ability; contributions to the team and an ability to gather input from others.
- Tends to seek a role where guidelines are provided and there is an opportunity to check in with others when required; and by the opportunity to improve their skills.
- Is motivated by: measurable goals; an opportunity to develop structures and systems; confirmation of their contributions – and input on how they can improve.
- Prefers a work environment largely emphasizing cooperation and teamwork, as well as allowing certain discretion in making personal decisions; additionally where opportunity is provided for individual skill improvement.
Complete Brokerage Services Inc. is an independent financial services company that specializes in building entrepreneurial, independent financial advisors. Located in the Vancouver, B.C. area, CBS was founded in 2000 and has continually experienced significant growth resulting in 3 offices and 200 active advisors.
At CBS, we help transform lives by giving our advisors the process and tools to realign their client's financial expenditures with their core values. This vision shifts the paradigm from selling to SERVING.