IFD Corporation is a privately-owned technology company based in Vancouver, BC. The company has developed, patented, and commercialized a fully mechanical Internal Fault Detector (IFD™ sensor), a safety device used by electric power utilities and installed in distribution transformers. We are now actively engaged in developing a series of new technologies.
With established market share in Canada and rapid sales growth in the United States and international markets, an exciting opportunity has become available for a Marketing Specialist who will help us accelerate our growth and meet our future product and technology goals.
The IFD team is a tightly knit group focused on delivering quality to our customers. We have a strong and open culture in which everyone on the team checks their egos at the door and rolls up their sleeves to get the job done…even if it means the CEO has to turn some wrenches.
At IFD, you will be exposed to an extensive variety of marketing and business related activities in a fast-paced environment. Your creativity, initiative, and energy will drive your opportunity. So, if you’re a results-oriented self-starter who uses data to make decisions, you will thrive within the responsibilities and challenges available at IFD Corporation.
We also believe hiring the right person into our team is far more important than hiring for a specific skill set. After all, if you’re a curious, committed learner with a positive attitude, we can invest in building the right skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Communications with a desire to take on a marketing role
- Experience in technology / business-to-business environments
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Technical aptitude (can understand and communicate technically complex material)
- Author a variety of creative marketing content and develop effective new collateral
- Coordinate strategic marketing programs and events
- Engage customers and conduct market research to drive product development and marketing decisions
- Participate in or lead business-to-business sales processes
- Participate in marketing planning, setting department vision and other marketing activities as needed
- Above all, build lasting relationships with customers, suppliers, and our team