Credential Financial Inc. (Credential) is a national wealth management firm providing MFDA and IIROC dealer services, online brokerage, and insurance solutions to over 225 organizations and more than 1,300 advisors. Our mission is to empower positive growth through wealth management leadership, valued advice, and outstanding service—for our partners, for their people, and for ours.
The Marketing and Communications team at Credential is searching for an organized marketer who excels in the areas of marketing copywriting, project management and thoughtful decision making. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing Programs, the ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, takes charge and drives projects forward by engaging internal teams, senior stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Write compelling marketing collateral, advertising and social media content to promote a variety of product and business lines, ensuring that brand tone and voice are preserved
- Plan, develop and execute marketing projects to established objectives, timelines, and budgets for a variety of business and product lines
- Manage the marketing efforts for Credential’s Online brokerage division, Credential Direct
- Develop integrated marketing project and communications plans to efficiently and effectively engage a variety of audiences
- Develop and deliver templates, brochures, letters, point of sale materials, promotions, investor presentations, sales tools, and communications to appropriate audiences
- Develop, lead and execute effective lead generation campaigns
- Create marketing promotions on social media sites including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn
- Work with agencies to develop national targeted ad campaigns to generate awareness
- Manage pay-per-click efforts, on-line advertising and retargeting marketing efforts
- Identify and develop meaningful reports to measure ROM, analyzing results and recommending a plan of action
- Manage the prospect website, identifying areas for improvement, ensuring content is accurate and leveraging research and trends to ensure the website is meeting its targets
- Cultivate relationships with credit union partners to identify and develop value-added marketing programs and sales tools
Experience and Skills Required:
- A university degree and/or college diploma in marketing, business, communications or a related field
- Project Management coursework is an asset
- Minimum 5 - 7 years’ experience in progressively advanced marketing roles
- Significant web marketing experience required
- Strong business and marketing writing skills required
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and relationship management skills
- Self-directed, resourceful, motivated, results oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment, while ensuring attention to detail
A career with Credential means being part of an organization dedicated to your success. It means belonging to a group of talented individuals who live our values—partnership, innovation and community—every day. Our amazing people and dynamic culture and an exceptional rewards and benefits package are the essence of what sets Credential apart. Visit our website at credential.com to learn more.