What you’ll be doing:
- Working with internal stakeholders to plan and execute corporate communication projects.
- Assessing client needs and determining appropriate communication deliverables that will achieve client’s objectives while aligning to MEC’s business and marketing strategies, and respecting allotted budget and timeline.
- Planning and managing the production aspect for communication projects including web and print deliverables. This will include the trafficking of deliverables through the in-house design and copy writing teams, as well as scheduling French translation for assigned projects.
- Using Basecamp to plan and manage all projects.
- Developing project plans that thoroughly and accurately describe communication objectives to internal teams and external agencies.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects and assignments as needed.
- Interacting with third party vendors for the production of deliverables such as printed materials
What you need to do it well:
- Demonstrated project management experience
- 3-5 years related experience. Retail and/or marketing or corporate communications experience considered an asset.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Detail oriented
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholder requirements and input
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree is required. Specialization in Business, Marketing or Communications, is preferred, however other disciplines in combination with relevant experience will be considered.
- Excellent communication skills. French/English bilingualism considered an asset
- Experience using software such as Microsoft Office suite. Experience using Basecamp or other project management software is highly desired.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page