When you work with Michelle Fraser & Associates toward the sale or purchase of a home, their superior standards mean that their role is all about providing that extra level of service that you won’t receive from anyone else. Their professionalism and experience ease the stress associated with such a large investment, while their commitment to their clients ensures that your best interests are always protected.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Specialist with graphic experience including editing videos to join us in our office located in Toronto.
- Implement marketing strategies in alignment with the firm’s goals and vision
- Develop objectives and targets associated with each marketing strategy
- Manage the marketing budget, delivering marketing activity within budget
- Create proposals using templates and input from professional staff
- Update firm website with additions and changes to content
- Manage firm’s social media presence (LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Develop and coordinate events and seminars for clients, prospects and referral sources
- Develop and issue hard and soft copy promotional material including press releases, announcements, articles, blogs, ads and brochures in conjunction with subject matter experts and professional copy writers
- Source and purchase branded promotional items
- Execute the firm’s advertising strategy
- Maintain the firm’s public relations strategy and relations with public relations/ media outlets
- Represent the firm at corporate events
- Other duties as required
- Previous experience working as a Marketing Specialist required,3- 5 years preferred
- Must have experience editing videos using Final Cut Pro or iMovie
- Excellent computer skills including Adobe Suite and Microsoft Suite
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media platforms including Twitter, Facebook LinkedIn, Instagram, Houzz and Pinterest
- Must have content and web development experience – including graphic design skills
- Must have copywriting experience
- Experience developing and implementing marketing plans – including budgeting
- Video editing skills are an asset
Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative, analytical, organized, detail-oriented, integrity, professional, well-spoken and an excellent communicator.