Do you enjoy a work hard - play hard philosophy? We do too!
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then you will want to check out this exciting career opportunity.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales and Marketing, the incumbent will support the development of marketing strategies, to ensure its implementation to support the growth of the company for Canadian and U.S. markets.
- Actively participate in the preparation and execution of marketing plan with goal of increasing sales activity.
- Oversee all lead generation campaigns by primarily focusing on increasing our web presence using inbound marketing techniques such as social media, pay per clicks campaigns, association links, etc.
- Work with sales team in identifying targeted lead generation campaigns.
- Maintain marketing database and track key performance indicators per campaign / lead generation effort.
- Plan and execute all promotional activities.
- Plan and coordinate trade shows and promotions.
- Work with our web designer on keeping our website fresh, up-to-date, and informative.
- Become Point of Contact with Partners / Resellers on various marketing activities.
- Oversee other marketing and sales related functions, as required.
- University degree in marketing, communication or other relevant discipline;
- 3-5 years of related experience preferably within the High Tech Industry;
- Experience and success in creating and implementing inbound marketing / social networking strategies as well as traditional outbound strategies such as email and telemarketing campaigns;
- Excellent time management skills, sense of organization and ability to set priorities;
- Excellent communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team as well as autonomously;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of SalesForceDotCom, an asset;
- Experience marketing to the construction industry, an asset;
- Marketing background in ERP / Accounting software, an asset;
- Working knowledge of French language, an asset.