Support the business objectives of the product category by:
- Leading marketing/advertising/demand-creation related projects from conception to execution.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager(s) in delivering the financial results for the category(ies) through P&L management activities.
• Manage (with supervision) the P&L objectives of products/category which may include: forecasting, reaching monthly sales targets and inventory management
- Prepare detailed and insightful Power Point presentations intended for internal and external audiences
- Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to develop sales guides, brochures, displays, POP, packaging and promotional items
- Develop product bundles, cross-promotions and contests with other product categories
- Organize and coordinate the execution of field-marketing events and trainings
- Competitive analysis and market data preparation
- Create spec sheets and acquire marketing/advertising assets for new model introduction
- Implement various promotions, contests and Sponsorship Agreements working with various departments (advertising, legal, IS and outside agencies)
- Proof reading of various documents prior to publishing
- Provide customer (internal and external) support and assistance as required
- Act as Product and Subject Matter Expert for applicable categories
Experience/training in P&L management, preferably in a product management setting
Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Project management experience is an asset
Strong demonstrated marketing skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Superior organizational and time management skills
Creative and advertising experience is an asset
If you can help us achieve and surpass our business goals, we invite you to apply for this position.
Sony of Canada Ltd. respects your right to privacy. When we collect your personal information, you can be confident that we will handle and store it in a secure manner.
Sony of Canada values diversity and is committed to Employment Equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.