Position: Marketing Specialist – Lead Generation Effective Date: Immediately
Scuka Enterprises is a recognized, highly successful design-build construction group with projects throughout British Columbia. The Scuka team in Kelowna is growing quickly and seek a strategic, creative, hands-on marketing lead who will take the initiative and evolve our story across channels. A successful candidate with a strong background in lead generation will help us connect to potential customers and share our outstanding service and workmanship to support the growth goals of the company.
Reporting directly to the President the individual will be responsible for managing our marketing efforts with a focus on content marketing. This part time hourly position is 20 hours per week with an opportunity to grow into full time. Contract employment is also an option.
Scuka Enterprises is a group of highly trained, talented professionals who work together in Kelowna’s Black Mountain area. We provide a supportive, flexible work environment with a competitive compensation and benefits package that offers a healthy work-life balance.
- Create and execute a content marketing strategy to support our sales process including content to support RFP submissions for new projects.
- Ensure our online presence is consistent with our brand, leverages our content strategy and sets best practices for user experience, SEO and SEM.
- As a roll up your sleeve type of position, you will be familiar with various ways to create and distribute content which may include case studies, white papers, podcasts, and video and you will have the skills to help create these for the company.
- Lead analytics and research to set goals, determine reporting criteria, and set best practices for reports that give insights to compliment channel growth plans.
- Write reports including insights and optimization areas to support the lead generation funnel optimization.
- Manage company-marketing information including RFP bid packages, uniform branding, sales presentation decks, print brochures, trade show booths, etc.
- Minimum 3-5 years online marketing experience including hands-on lead generation and content marketing experience.
- A proven history of excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to create written copy for marketing material working in MS Word & MS PowerPoint
- Experience in digital marketing including website content optimization, keyword research SEM/SEO, analytics, email marketing, social media, and project management.
- Google Certification in AdWords and Analytics is a bonus
- Post- secondary diploma or degree in Marketing or related field
- Flexible, results oriented with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage and prioritize a diverse workload