BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Do you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment with opportunities for continuous growth and development?
Premium 1 Papers is a sales and marketing partnership owned jointly by Tolko Industries Ltd. and Canfor Pulp Ltd. The company markets bleached and unbleached Kraft paper that is produced at Tolko’s mill in The Pas, MB and Canfor’s Prince George Specialty Paper Mill in BC.
We provide a dynamic environment with competitive compensation where people succeed as our most valuable resource. Our structure and culture encourage innovation, growth, and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice environmental sustainability.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Marketing Specialist will be responsible for various marketing programs and activities initiated by Premium 1 Papers. This will include the development and coordination of promotional materials for key sales initiatives, managing the P1P website, and supporting the Sales team in communications to customers and other external audiences, both in North America and in international markets.
The Marketing Specialist will prepare and coordinate marketing and technical presentations for Partner companies, customers, agents, and industry related events. In addition they will assist in the development of marketing plans and business cases for new products and projects. This dynamic role is a key player in the development and maintenance of the P1P brand.
- Degree/Diploma in Business with a focus on Marketing.
- An aptitude for custom design work.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Marketing related position.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently when required.
- Ability to self-manage with little supervision/instruction.
- Good organizational skills, including ability to organize multiple tasks and effectively meet deadlines.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Applications will be accepted until March 29, 2015.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.