Join Deloitte and bring back that loving feeling. And love the company you keep.
At Deloitte we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We know that business as usual just won’t cut it. Our culture is built on the collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations.
We offer a unique Talent Experience that empowers our people with opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Internal Client Services ‑ known internally as Deloitte Management Services - is the lifeblood of the firm, enabling Deloitte to deliver quality results, day after day. This diverse and multi-talented service enables our firm to provide top notch service to our internal clients and provides a unique talent experience for our people.
We look for top talent who want to build meaningful careers in one of our diverse areas: finance, legal, talent, quality and risk management, marketing and communications, IT, administration, procurement, event management and more. As part of this group, you can help shape the future of the largest professional services firm in Canada while working with some the most energetic, talented and creative minds in the business. Here, the opportunities for career growth and professional development are limitless. Broaden your skills. Broaden your reach. Broaden your career. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte's Marketplace Services group is seeking a permanent marketing specialist to be part of our Marketing Delivery team. As an integral member of a high performing national team, you will be responsible working collaboratively with other team members and leading execution on nationally driven programs, events and local initiatives for your primary focus, which is the Ontario market. Over the course of your career, you may be asked to work with various internal clients, which will allow for continued personal growth and development. This position will be based in Toronto
- Lead the implementation of marketing and communications campaigns or campaign initiatives as identified in the marketing plan. This may include, but is not limited to tactics such as:
- collateral and thought ware development
- event planning
- digital and social media coordination
- writing and editing for internal and external audiences
- eminence programs
- Have a high standard of quality and provide quality assurance review on all projects
- Maintain and track results from marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Lead the tracking and reporting of ROI on all major marketing activities/campaigns
- Be accountable for the development and management of budgets
- Coordinate translation, proofreading, desktop publishing and creative design
- Build your knowledge around the firm's CRM system and be an ambassador and champion for it
- Collaborate with other members of Marketplace Services across the country, including industries, account development, public relations and others, to share best practices and deliver seamless and efficient service to internal clients
- Champion the brand both internally and externally
- Assist with the maintenance and sharing of service, industry or firm knowledge, credentials and capabilities for the benefit of partners, staff and clients.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Completed undergraduate degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Positive leadership and collaboration oriented
- Demonstrated experience in event coordination and collateral development
- Experience working with senior professionals in a fast paced environment often with tight deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline oriented environment
- Desire to work in a team-based environment on multiple projects with only minor supervision
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work at events, sometimes in the early morning or evening
- Willingness to learn
As part of the recruitment process those selected will be required to provide employment references and complete a background check which includes a criminal check.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.