The Body Energy Club team is growing as we build our brand and evolve our marketing presence with a goal to help health-conscious customers live their best life offering products that serve their health, wellness and performance needs. We seek a strategic, creative, hands-on marketing lead that will take initiative and evolve our digital channels as we build awareness about our brand and our offerings.
You will be responsible for planning and executing our marketing efforts in-store and online including our Omni-channel customer experience, social media content and community management, traditional and e-mail marketing. An ideal candidate will be part creative, strategic, social and executional and be ready to own and lead marketing efforts for a highly exciting, growing brand.
Body Energy Club provides a supportive, fun and friendly work environment that supports a healthy
lifestyle. The position is a full time position based in Vancouver in a location with easy access to public transit.
- Ensure our online presence is consistent with our brand and sets best practices for user experience and customer experience.
- As a roll up your sleeve type of position you’ll execute the go-to-market plan ensuring creative and content is well aligned to our brand and overall strategy using Google AdWords, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Events, In-store signage and any other relevant marketing and advertising channels.
- Lead and execute content creation including photography and artwork design for online and in-store marketing.
- Lead social media and community management and create content to build engagement and our fan base and create and manage the content calendar.
- Manage and create monthly analytics reports that track key metrics and provide key insight and action items to ensure on-going improvements and give insights to customer experience
- Manage, write and execute email marketing communication and implementation to support promotion periods.
- Make recommendations for website optimization and execute the plan for development updates.
- Ensuring accuracy of information and efficiencies in internal data management
- Maximizing digital channel support for sales initiatives.
- Minimum 3 years online marketing experience including hands-on digital experience and traditional marketing experience.
- Subject matter expert in all aspects of digital marketing including website content optimization, keyword research SEM/SEO, analytics, email, social media, online advertising/promotions, content marketing, and project management.
- Prior experience with social media management and community management – please be prepared to show the growth in the social presence from your previous work and quality of content.
- Google Certification in AdWords and Analytics preferred
- Post- secondary diploma or degree in Marketing or related field (preferably with a digital focus)
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or InDesign preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Innovative, self-starter, able to work with limited supervision in a fast paced environment
- Flexible, results oriented with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage and prioritize a diverse workload
- Ability to work alongside senior management team and present marketing plan, executional details and analytics.