VIBRANT Idéation & Marketing is a sales performance, promotion and experiential marketing firm that creates brand experiences for our clients’ consumers and major accounts.
To meet our increasing demand, we are currently looking to fill the position of a part time Coordinator in Toronto.
Reporting to the Senior Brand Experience Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Supporting the execution of promotional campaigns in the field
- Rigorously guiding our sales force or brand ambassadors
- Successfully executing the parameters and components of each mandate
- Delivering sought-after results for each mandate within required budget allocations
- Collaborating and sharing best practices with the management team
- Carrying out administrative and clerical tasks
Required Skills and Qualities
- Rigour and boldness
- Results focussed, customer-service and solutions
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or specialization in business management
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in a professional sales, promotional or marketing position
- Comfortable in a vibrant, quick-paced, performance-driven atmosphere
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to clearly and enthusiastically present information and to persuade others
- Experience in retail business or event management, an asset
- Free to travel overnight, as required
- Good knowledge of Internet and the main Microsoft Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license and exclusive access to a car
If you have a passion for promotion and would like to accomplish yourself within a team that focuses on professional development and includes the best talent in the industry, then please send us your candidacy without delay.
Please email your resume by November 9th to