Marketing Specialist, Acquisition Marketing, Residential- 12 month
At Rogers, we recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work:
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Every day, we strive to build a brilliant digital future for Canadians. We work as one team, with one goal –serve our customers better.
Rogers, Canada’s leading Internet provider, is looking for a talented individual to join its winning team. As the successful candidate, you will have a chance to lead the execution of some of Rogers largest marketing campaigns, demonstrate your project management skills and have a meaningful impact on the residential business (Internet, TV, Home Phone, Smart Home Monitoring, Bundles).
The Marketing Specialist will be an instrumental contributor in creating and implementing marketing programs with a particular focus on acquiring new customers to Rogers. This role will work with diverse groups cross functionally, including Brand, Commercial Strategy, Product Management, Sales, and Go-To-Market. Furthermore, it entails working closely with the marketing team to plan and execute all Rogers residential acquisition marketing activities to drive quarterly results.
This is the ideal job for a candidate who can manage multiple tasks, has strong project planning experience and is energized by executing marketing programs with excellence! You have proven experience in marketing and are able to adapt and collaborate with team members in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
This 12-month contract position is a great opportunity to shine, work with a great Marketing team and make a meaningful impact.
- Assist in planning quarterly mass marketing programs for the Residential Acquisition team to increase sales in Ontario and Atlantic
- Execute and manage timeline of project deliverables, ensuring marketing programs are launch successfully as planned
- Manage internal readiness requirements, keep abreast of status and deliver on timelines effectively
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure alignment of key project deliverables
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing, Sales, Go-to-Market, Public Relations, Social Media, Product Marketing and Training to deliver strong marketing plans that deliver on Rogers' objectives
- Own, understand, monitor and track against business objectives for the programs you are responsible for, identify trends, and provide insights and recommendations on outcomes
- Stay informed/educated on competitive landscape (traditional and future looking), market conditions and consumer insights to inform recommendations for quarterly plans
- University degree in Business (Marketing) strongly preferred
- 2-3 years marketing (planning and execution) experience with large organizations. The majority of these years must be working on mass and above the line marketing programs
- Experience working cross functionally, including program implementation with sales channels
- A team player, able to work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong brief writing skills and masterful at telling a compelling story to drive your programs forward
- Strong project management skills and proven experience. Experienced with Excel and PowerPoint
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Experience in and a passion for residential services and/or telecommunications an asset