Are you a Marketing, SEO and Conversion Specialist?
Footprints Recruiting is looking for you!
Our company has a strong fundamental strategy in digital marketing and SEO. We are looking for a driven, hard-working, flexible individual who can embrace our unique culture and work effectively as part of a team.
Footprints Recruiting Inc., an industry leader in international teacher recruitment, is looking to hire a dynamic and motivated individual to join our Vancouver based team. Be part of a close-knit, unique and fun office environment in the heart of Gastown.
Job Details :
- Full time position (In-house), typically Monday to Friday
- Competitive Salary, Vacation & Benefits package
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement
- Amazing heritage office space with one of a kind waterfront / mountains views and amenities
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for digital and inbound marketing initiatives
- Drive SEO initiatives based on industry best practices
- Create and manage SEM campaigns on a variety of platforms
- Manage job postings
- Utilize A/B testing to continually improve website conversion
- Manage and grow our social media channels and audience
- Write keyword optimized website content
- On and off line community engagement and outreach programs
- Liaise with off-site website developers
- Budget management
- Meet deadlines
- Reporting & Analysis
- Work with team to achieve goals and initiatives
- Traditional marketing duties
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Proven ability with technical SEO
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to utilize A/B and multivariate testing platform
- Fully conversant with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Demonstrated experience utilizing a variety of SEO tools
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and HTML
- Most importantly, flexible, fun-loving and sociable!
Job Type: Full-time
- Vancouver, BC
- Demonstrated technical SEO experience: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Degree in marketing or related discipline preferred