Eventsage is a Vancouver eCommerce start-up company. We're creating a world-class site that will be the first and only place people go to create, plan and execute their meetings and events. It is easy-to-use, broadly accessible, fun, efficient and will inspire! There currently is no site that offers the perfect combination of idea sharing, sourcing and event planning tools. We are changing the business of how people plan events globally!
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, business savvy, creative Marketing and Sales Specialist. The ideal candidate has a passion for co-developing and implementing a strategic marketing plan that aligns with all aspects of our business model as well as a desire to connect with our customers. As part of a small, highly skilled and motivated team, you will have the opportunity to shape and enhance Eventsage.
If you are an ambitious, energetic person, with the ability to drive and influence business, and really enjoy collaborating with like-minded people, then come join us on our journey.
- Be responsible for developing and activating our marketing and sales strategy by contributing to strategic plans; preparing and completing action plans; and identifying trends and needs
- Plan and implement effective Marketing and Sales promotions to increase growth
- Initiate contact with, maintain and grow relationships with our event suppliers including making visits and sales calls; exploring their specific needs and anticipating new opportunities
- Grow our User based by identify marketing opportunities and customer requirements
- Expand our brand awareness
- Work with the Marketing Coordinator, to grow our User and Supplier network
- Support our Social Media presence
- Support Eventsage’s public relations presence by assisting with distributing mass communications such as blogs, e-newsletters, press releases, and special mailings to our Users and Suppliers
- Assist with identifying and establishing relationships with key media contacts and promote opportunities for publicity, news stories and articles
- Continually innovate and stay current on best practices, initiatives and approaches related to marketing and networking
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, and Sales
- Strong understanding of brand promotion, management and developing corporate awareness
- Outstanding sales and customer service
- Exceptional writing, content development and editing skills
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English
- A superb knowledge of social media sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest) for business applications
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office and email
You’re Choosing Us Because...
- We’re a small team of super-skilled, exceptionally creative entrepreneurs
- This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a great idea with competitive salary
- There are spontaneous perks and flexible working hours with awesome people
- You’ve got a great sense of humour and we get it
- It’s a startup - you’ve got hustle and passion