We’re looking for a marketing and sales manager with a solid track record of leading and executing B2B marketing strategies, ideally for SaaS products. Your time will be split 70%/30% between marketing and sales.
You’ll be joining (preferably immediately) a small team of hard-working, fun-loving people who occasionally like to use swear words as they deliver top-notch work. Our Gastown office is a pet-friendly, open and collaborative work environment.
We have built a platform that analyzes and reports on approximately 1.6 million search terms per day, providing relevant insights to our clients in real time. Our clients are in love with it — something that makes your job a whole lot easier.
What your day will look like
You can expect to spend the bulk of your time developing and executing our marketing strategy. That’s likely to include:
- Managing online and offline advertising
- Executing social media campaigns on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook, and engaging directly with the SEO and SEM communities
- Directing our communications and coordinating blog writers
- Building relationships with media to support product launches
- Setting and reporting back on KPIs.
On the sales side, you’ll be expected to set and meet goals in developing new business. You won’t be spending tons of time on the phone doing cold calls, but you will be responsible for taking initial action on leads that come through the funnel, and you’ll work directly with the founder to close new deals.
Six reasons why you’d want to work with us
- You would like to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company.
- You’re looking for a competitive base salary and a profit share of new business.
- You know there’s more to life than just marketing, and you’re looking for a position that will give you room to live that life.
- You also want proper benefits so your back/neck/wrists aren’t too buggered to actually enjoy that life.
- You’d like to work somewhere where you can wear your old hoodie — or your crisp new suit, if that’s what snaps your bean — and nobody is going to mind.
- You like to tell rude jokes sometimes and don’t want to get disciplinary notices for it.
What we need from you
- You have 3+ years experience marketing software, ideally SaaS products in a B2B environment.
- Your communication skills are spot-on, and you have a knack for strategic, on-brand writing with personality.
- Experience with SEO and SEM.
- Experience with Google AdWords.
- You’re self-motivated and willing to take ownership of tasks and opportunities.
- You can see yourself fitting in with people who have lots of energy and genuine excitement for the industry we’re in.
Founded in 2008, STAT Search Analytics is a small-but-growing, Vancouver company that provides massive-scale, real-time internet search data and analytics for SEO agencies and enterprise-level SEO teams. Our platform is one of the most sophisticated of its kind, and we were the first to offer truly global and unlimited rank tracking. Built largely through word-of-mouth, our client base is made up of some of the world’s largest online companies, including one of the top three travel websites.