MindField Group is the leading provider of talent acquisition solutions to hourly employers, providing both end-to-end outsourced recruitment and candidate sourcing solutions. Our goal is to help hourly employers hire the best people and help hourly workers land jobs they love. Our solutions more effectively attract top talent, screen candidates for best fit, simplify the recruitment process and more accurately measure success. Our continued successes within the retail, grocery, food service and automotive industries has placed MindField Group as a leader in the new age recruitment space and our rapid growth has expanded our reach into the North American market.
MARKETING REVENUE ANALYST
MindField Group is seeking a Marketing Revenue Analyst. Reporting to the Corporate Marketing Manager, as the Revenue Analyst you will create a synergy between Marketing and Sales by supporting the growth of new business opportunities. You will support Sales with on-going market research and insights into our target markets as well as analysing, managing and reporting on the various trends using numerous resources including Wanted Analytics, Monday Report, LinkedIn, Data.com and HubSpot.
You will also be responsible for supporting Marketing and Sales with lead management, content generation, email marketing and database clean up. The ideal candidate will excel in a collaborative team environment; working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams.
What you will be doing…
- Support day-to-day prospect and lead nurturing of target accounts with introduction and follow up automated emails.
- Run weekly posting campaigns based on Wanted Analytics insights
Lead Generation and Intelligence Reporting
- Research, find and upload, edit/remove key contacts of target accounts within SalesForce
- Build, manage and maintain all CRM data on each account and target contacts
- Deliver Reports to Sales and Corporate Marketing Manager on all initiatives taken
Social Media Management
- Use LinkedIn & Twitter profiles to add key contacts, send and distribute content.
- Use social media to identify and follow key contacts, conversations, key influencers and opportunities for Sales to engage socially.
Sales and Marketing Support
- Support the build out of sales presentations, working alongside the Corporate Marketing Manager to collect any information or research needed.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to generate a target of individuals to host at special events
- Manage, qualify and assign leads to the Sales team based on qualifications of company size, title and level of importance.
- Keyword research, reviewing and editing SEO content, analyzing web performance data that support the Marketing department’s objectives.
We are looking for people who have...
- Business Degree/Diploma in Marketing, or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years experience in a sales or marketing focused role
- Prior B2B demand generation experience
- Experience working with CRM software and marketing automation
- A deep curiosity for new trends and lives and breathes innovation
- Passion for analytics and will drive information into action
- Highly collaborative and adaptive to change
Why you should work at MindField Group...
- We believe in what we do, we are in the business of people – we help our clients find amazing talent and job seekers find work they love
- Immerse yourself in a culture of excellence that focuses on personal and career growth across our organization
- Become part of Canada’s leading recruitment company as we rapidly grow and innovate our business
- Check out our Instagram account to find out more about life at the MindField Group office! Instagram.com/mindfieldgroup or #mindfieldgroup