Combine your marketing and social media expertise, creativity and resourcefulness in a dynamic role where you can really make a difference! Build on your expertise in marketing and social media best practices, as you incorporate innovative and leading forums and platforms to support Fraser Health in meeting our strategic recruitment goals.
As an integral member of the Recruitment Team, you will:
- Maintain currency in social media outreach in areas such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Hootsuite, Facebook, etc. and provide guidance within Recruitment
- Develop market research plans
- Research new technologies and marketing/social media strategies and develop measurement tools and data analysis
- Coordinate advertising production and scheduling for various media and venues
- Utilize variety of relevant software applications such as InDesign, Photoshop, MS Word and Excel
- Collaborate to build Fraser Health’s employment brand and marketing strategy
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks, deadlines and projects
As the successful candidate you have a Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing or a related discipline and three years' recent, related experience with web-based communications.
Be part of a high functioning, integrated team and continue our work in leading talent acquisition in the healthcare industry!
Competition Number: 110760
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Status: Regular Full-time
Hours of Work: 0800-1600
Program/Service: People & Organization Development- Recruitment Services