CA - Burnaby, British Columbia
Why Choose AECOM?
Imagine working for a truly global company whose 45,000 employees share a singular passion: to make the world a better place. We enjoy what we do at AECOM. We bring projects to life in the cities and communities in which we work, and we’re driven by a set of values and a common purpose — to create, enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments. Innovation is built into every project we manage and every community we serve. We’ll provide you support in an environment that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your passion with us.
About the Business Line
AECOM Shared Services
We support our employees globally by coordinating and managing the day-to-day operations of General Accounting, Human Resources, Administration, Marketing and Information Technology. We pride ourselves on ensuring we deliver the best customer service possible to our people while building trust and relationships with all of our constituents.
Works as part of AECOM’s British Columbia (Burnaby) marketing team, one of several major teams that comprise our marketing network in the Americas.Responsibility for managing a team of three marketing professionals and supporting (leading) large and complex proposals for the A/E/C industry, primarily in the area of civil infrastructure services (transportation, water, environmental planning).
- Duties include support for pre-positioning and go / no go decision making, as well as presentations and printed qualification materials in response to formal and informal client solicitations.
- Work also involves interfacing with a variety of technical and support staff.
- Also responsible for tracking progress of assigned opportunities in Salesforce.
- Leads marketing team and provides mentorship and career development.
- Participates in the maintenance of marketing information, such as project sheets and credentials.
- Undertakes special projects as assigned.
- Reports to and works in collaboration with the San Francisco Center marketing manager (BC marketing is considered a satellite of AECOM’s San Francisco marketing center).
- Works in collaboration with the Alberta Center marketing team.
- Ability to operate within a team setting and lead/manage a marketing team.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational aptitude and detail orientation.
- Enjoys working with people.
- A passion for the built and natural environment is desirable.
- Knowledge of sustainability (e.g. LEED) preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 6. (Strong graphics ability preferred, but not required.)
- MS Office (current version)
- Experience in Salesforce desirable, but not required.
- Additional language skills (French, Spanish, Portugese) desired but not required.
7+ years related experience.
Proposal experience required.
A+E industry experience a plus
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.