DIALOG is a fully integrated multi-disciplinary design firm incorporating architectural, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, sustainability, urban design and planning services. Our special culture and spirit is founded on a unique collaborative approach to clients and communities.
We work at the intersection of art and science to create places people love to live, work and play. We design projects of every size and level of complexity, from houses to hospitals, office buildings to police headquarters. We are motivated by taking on difference-making projects that influence the long-term health of people and our environments. What you will find here is passion without pretence; a group that loves coming to the studio every day, rolling up its sleeves, interpreting the visions of our clients, and bringing beautiful, functional places into being.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional who can focus on developing proposal content in a fast-paced environment. Winning great projects requires strategy, creativity, and a convincing approach that makes DIALOG stand out from the crowd. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, organized individual with excellent communication skills and exceptional people skills. The Marketing Proposal Coordinator will produce proposal documents in response to RFP’s, create brochures and other promotional materials using various software programs. They will collaborate amongst studios and proposal teams to develop best practices and systems to ensure DIALOG’s pursuit responses are of the highest quality. Above all we’re looking for someone who has no fear of challenges and can get things done.
- Provide input and direction to messaging and creative approach
- Develop custom content for each proposal submission
- Support the preparation of interview or presentation material
- Support a culture of sharing best practices
- Translate technical statements into compelling, well-written language
- Research clients, industries to accelerate understanding of context
- Work effectively with a seamless cross-studio team
- Work directly with the firm’s Principals, Associates and Project Leaders
- University Degree or equivalent in English, Marketing, Communications or Graphic Design
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of proven experience writing proposals in the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction industry is a major asset
- Layout design and graphic abilities including strong experience with the Adobe suite including InDesign is required, as is a proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS) and pursuit tracking systems is a definite asset
- Proven ability to create best practices with a marketing proposal role
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with proven ability to manage multiple, disparate projects through completion
- A passion and dedication to winning
- Great communication skills that can influence decisions and deal with challenges
- Stellar written and verbal communication abilities
- Willingness to take on a variety of tasks and lend support when and where needed
- Experience within a large professional services organization is beneficial.
Why work for DIALOG?
We are proud to have been named a Top 100 Employer in Canada for 2014. Employing over 550 people in 4 studios across Canada, DIALOG is committed to delivering sustainability and excellence in design along with exceptional client service, in a fun working environment.
- Our team is fun, creative and committed to success;
- DIALOG offers first-class internal training and development;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits; and,
- DIALOG is an award-winning company that is committed to sustainable, integrated design.