At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
We are seeking a Propoal Coordinator with the drive, energy, and commitment to help build and expand HDR across Canada.
Reporting to and working closely with the Marketing Services Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will have responsibility for and coordination of the day to day marketing activities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordination, development, organization, and production of proposals. Evaluating RFP requirements/evaluation criteria for compliance, preparing qualification materials specific to solicitations
- Responsible for the full proposal lifecycle from RFP to submission (including overseeing scheduling, checking requirements and ensuring compliance)
- Primary point of contact for proposal team for communications and reminders on proposal deliverables and deadlines
- Contact sub consultants and coordinate materials and arranging proposal kick-off meetings with Pursuit Champions as well as other internal practice groups
- Coordination of opportunity specific contents such as org charts and graphics
- Application of proposal content to designed layouts using corporate templates with opportunities of working with the Graphics department as necessary
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism and quality through content, layout and the use of visuals that is consistent with the corporate brand and vision
- Tracking business development opportunities.
- Maintaining marketing databases and associated material to support client and opportunity development for the marketing program.
- Developing and updating our marketing library of materials including: resumes, project descriptions, presentations and other collateral materials.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for process, production, adherence to HDR quality standards as well as strict adherence to client requirements. The ideal candidate is a team player that possesses strong people and organizational skills, writing and editing skills, time management abilities, is detail oriented, and has the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
Keyword(s): Marketing Coordinator, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, writing, proposals, presentations, Canada, Richmond Hill, Toronto, GTA
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 1-3 / 3-5 years hands-on experience in production, coordinating and managing the proposal and interview process
- Candidates with experience in the A/E industry
- Proficiency with MS Office products (including Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint)
Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and graphics experience is an asset.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- A team player with the strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Proven writing and editing ability.
- Detail oriented and quality conscious.
- Quick self-starter, team-oriented and able to work with different personalities and professional styles.
- Ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines and make independent decisions critical to job success.