We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to work closely with our Marketing team as well as our Sales, Customer Success and Product teams on delivering marketing projects and campaigns. This role will be responsible for planning and organizing marketing initiatives and campaigns to ensure projects are coordinated, communicated and delivered on time. The successful candidate will understand how to coordinate with multiple teams to manage projects efficiently, ensuring all requirements across all teams are aligned and delivered on time.
- Coordinate with internal teams and third parties for planning and delivery of projects and campaigns
- Monitor and track project performance by analyzing the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Work with Marketing and Sales departments to develop comprehensive project plans based off of stakeholder requirements
- Deliver all projects on-time and within defined scope
- Help to define objectives and scope of project by working with all stakeholders involved
- Create detailed project plans to enable tracking of progress for marketing initiatives, campaigns, and go to market projects
- Manage change within project schedules and project scope
- Use appropriate tools and methodology to measure and adjust project performance as needed
- Use measureable KPIs to manage, track, and adjust project parameters
- Provide Management with updates and reports regarding status and potentials risks of projects
- Develop and maintain detailed project documentation while developing new processes as needed
- Work closely with stakeholders to build detailed briefs to create agreement on specific requirements for each project
- Support existing marketing processes across the business to build awareness and increase adoption of new and existing internal marketing processes while also focusing on continuous improvement
- 3-5 years of experience in project management with a focus on marketing. Experience within a B2B, tech or SaaS environment preferred
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects across multiple stakeholder groups
- Degree in marketing or business
- Experience in Project Management including managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work completed
- Self-starter able to operate and communicate with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Ability to meet internal/external deadlines of a variety of initiatives
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Hubspot
About Global Relay
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based archiving, information governance, surveillance, and eDiscovery solutions to the global finance sector. We help financial services firms preserve and supervise their communications data for regulatory compliance, risk mitigation, and litigation readiness. We deliver our services to over 20,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the top 25 global banks. Our market-leading archiving service supports email, instant messaging, text, market data chat, social media, enterprise social networking, voice, trade data, websites, and more. Recently, we also launched a compliant messaging platform specifically for the finance industry.
Our Global Operations & Development Center is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. In addition, we have offices in six other cities across the world, including major financial centers like New York, Chicago, and London.
Over the years, we have won several major awards, including:
- Company of the Year from the BC Tech Association
- Canada’s 50 Best Small and Medium Employers
- Canada’s Top Employers for Young People
- Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Canada’s Best Managed Companies – Platinum
- Technology Fast 50 – Leadership
We provide fantastic opportunities to individuals passionate about business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, we offer invaluable opportunities for doing business with some of the world’s largest, most influential firms. Our company is also perfect for those who want to create cool technology using massively scalable, big-data architecture, with a strong focus on mobile.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!