Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manger, the Marketing Project Manager is an essential part of the Marketing department, ensuring multiple simultaneous projets are completed on time, on budget, to the highest of quality, and ultimately, deliver against the program objectives. The Project Manager is involved in every key marketing program from initiation through execution, and manages the development and communication for each projects process, timelines, budget, and accountabilities.
In addition to managing projects, you will own four key department programs and communication to stores:
- Gift Cards
- Dress Code
- Inventory Management and Marketing Resource: DATA
- Private Dining
The Gift Card program is one of the departments biggest sales drivers, and is pivotal to our bottom line. In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage the growth of the program both instores, onlines and across third parties. The Marketing Project Manager will also manage day-to-day gift card fulfillment with suppliers for stores and retail/charitable distribution partners.
This role will allow you to develop a new online tool for marketing and stores, and act like a key liason between stores and marketing. You will own ensuring stores have all required marketing products and material they need to run their business, represent the brand and offer promotions. This new online tool will allow stores to log in, customize and order the material they need straight from the website. This is a new project that will improve efficiencies for both stores and the marketing department.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual. You will have opportunity to manage and continuously develop our marketing programs.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop the scope of work for new projects and educate stakeholders on process, timelines, accountabilities and budgets in project management tool
- Manage the delivery, execution and communication of new briefs/ new work intake from marketing department, other HO departments and stores
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager to prioritize projects
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager to assign budgets to each project
- Ensure project milestones and deliverables are met
- Ensure appropriate stakeholders approve and sign off at certain stages before continuing to next phase of the project
- Educate team, individuals and external partners on new processes, timelines and accountabilities to ensure alignment
- Managing any risks that could delay timelines or exceed budget(s)
- Provide period, quarterly and annual reporting on project analysis
Gift Card Program Management
- Manage third party gift card relationships to maximize sales, placement and exposure
- Develop new relationships with third party gift card partners to increase gift card sales
- Manage gift card inventory, costs and supplies across brand
- Distribute gift cards for guests and special requests
- Manage day to day gift card program and fulfillment
- Manage day to day communication with Gift Card suppliers
- Manage day to day communication with stores regarding gift cards
- Develop and manage the set up of regular gift cards and custom gift card orders with DATA
Dress Code Program Management
- Manage the dress code roll out and required communication across stores
- Develop appropriate material to ensure stores have the support they need to manage the dress code program internally
- Manage inventory levels for both tests and full roll outs
- Work with Procurement to manage Dress Code inventory managmenet transition from Contac/Go Direct to GFS & communicate new ordering process to stores.
DATA Program Management
- Develop and implement a new tool for stores to access all marketing material on DATA
- Work with marketing team and DATA to ensure successful implementation and deployment for test stores
- Develop and communicate new processes for marketing and stores to ensure all required marketing material for stores is available for stores to access when needed and ship directly to their location
- Manage a successful deployment of DATA across stores and a smooth transition away from our current system: Contac/Go Direct
- Develop and manage the training materials of DATA to stores
- Ensure all the correct marketing material is available
EXPERIENCE/ INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in a marketing role or equivalent education
- Prior experience in the hospitality or retail industry
- Very high level of organization and strong attention to detail
- Ability to delegate taks and hold people accountable
- Ability to evaluate current workflow process’ and present opportunities for increased efficiencies
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel and experience with Microsoft Outlook.
- Skilled at managing multiple projects
- Proven problem solving, communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- Competent and confident using Project Management Platforms
- Passion for marketing and driving results
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and is open to coaching.