Opus Art Supplies seeks an Assistant Manager in Marketing
Opus Art Supplies is a leader in BC’s art supplies, framing and fine art digital printing market. Since 1974, our goal has been to support our customer’s entire creative journey, provide quality products relevant to skill & commitment, nurture a strong sense of community and practice responsible, fair business.
If you would like to become an integral part of an exciting team where creativity and fresh ideas are highly valued, there may be a position for you at Opus.
As the Assistant Manager of Marketing, you will Lead our small Marketing team and coordinate and contribute to the creation of print materials and maintenance/enhancement of the Opus website. You will excel at managing people and keeping the focus on the strategic direction of the company while facilitating a positive and inspiring work environment.
- Leadership experience and the ability to motivate and inspire a team of creatives
- Ability to understand and implement strategic plans and goals
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CS including Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Understanding of marketing strategies, tools and techniques
- Skilled with layout and design for both print and web
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with visual arts techniques and materials