Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Project Coordinator organizes all of the Company’s marketing-related initiatives, ensuring all marketing deliverables are executed in the most timely and efficient manner possible.
- Ensures all marketing project details have been determined and project timelines outlined.
- Creates work-back schedule for all projects to ensure that all marketing elements are being created and deadlines are being met in an efficient, effective manner.
- Knowledge of the design process to break the project up into actionable tasks.
- Works with the Marketing Manager to determine priority and assignment of project tasks.
- Maintains a marketing calendar, whereby all game launches, game promotions, public relations events and key dates are mapped out.
- Maintains all Marketing related print materials and removal of outdated materials where necessary.
- Establishes and maintains a shared file archive of all marketing creative materials.
- Assist with editing of all Marketing content for proper grammar and punctuation before it is sent for final approval to the Marketing Manager.
- Keeps current on multiple brand guidelines and ensure compliance.
- Supports the Marketing Manager with creating marketing assets including; re-sizing of images, implementing translations, and updating information sheets.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Design or equivalent.
- Familiarity with marketing tactics and creative development.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills with fanatical attention to details.
- Experience managing projects and working with deadlines.
- Strong computer skills, with experience with project management platforms (JIRA and Confluence preferred).
- General knowledge of the Adobe suite.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a sense of perspective.
- Self-motivation, and an ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with graphic design and working in an agency production environment would be assets.
Big Blue Bubble is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the HR Director.