Allocadia is a venture backed software company that’s growing by leaps and bounds. We’re rapidly expanding–not just in revenue, but also in brand recognition throughout our industry. We are energized by the challenge we face daily: building a brand new category of software and cementing our company’s role as the leader within it.
We are looking for an energetic marketing professional who is ready to dive into a wide variety of marketing projects. From managing events to running programs in Marketo, “execution” is your middle name. Strong attention to detail and project management skills are a necessity, but as is the ability to test and try new ideas.
This is an important role in deploying our evolving demand generation strategy that will support our growth plans. You’ll be asked to flex your creative muscle as we continue to develop our strategy, and you will be part of a great team that is helping to accelerate our company’s growth.
Join our leading-edge marketing team and make a tangible and immediate impact with one of the top marketing technology companies in the world.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborating on the development of Allocadia’s quarterly demand generation plan
- Owning the execution of demand gen initiatives, including, but not limited to the deployment of programs via Marketo
- Management and promotion of our trade show presence and local field events
- Webinar promotion and coordination
- A key contributor in our nurture program development and optimization
- Database and segmentation management, in collaboration with our Marketing Performance Management team
- Partnering with Content Marketing to deliver relevant and valuable information to different personas and segments
- Consistent alignment and communication with stakeholders (marketing, sales, leadership and customer success)
- Attention to details and a healthy respect for deadlines
- A startup mentality: flexible, team-oriented, adaptable, motivated, egoless
- A minimum of 3 years working in a demand generation or program execution role
- The desire and ability to write engaging copy for our demand gen programs
- Proficiency with Marketo (2 - 3 years’ experience running marketing programs)
- Attention to details and a healthy respect for deadlines (yes it’s that important to put twice)
You might also check some of these nice-to-have boxes:
- Previous involvement in marketing planning, budgeting, or measurement
- Experience marketing to marketers
- Start-up experience
What it’s like to work here:
- Casual environment with an opportunity to work with passionate people
- Downtown office location easily accessible by public transit and bike share access right outside our office
- Fully-stocked lounge with complimentary snacks and fresh organic fruit
- Your choice of a Mac or PC
- Competitive pay
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life and critical illness benefits. We also pay for your monthly MSP premiums
- Social Friday’s and quarterly team building events
Allocadia empowers marketers to run marketing more effectively by providing them with greater control over their marketing investments and the insights they need to drive revenue. The recognized leader in Marketing Performance Management (MPM), Allocadia serves more than 150 customers and thousands of users worldwide, and manages billions of marketing dollars for companies like Microsoft, Juniper Networks, VMware, Red Hat and Charles Schwab.