OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information.
OpenText provides solutions across the entire range of core EIM capabilities – sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud.
***We will consider candidates located near both Richmond Hill or Waterloo areas***
Purpose of Position:
The Campaign Account Manager is responsible for the orchestrating the implementation of strategic and diverse marketing campaigns that drive the creation of SQLs. Working with various cross-functional teams within the marketing network, this position will support the execution of tier two global campaigns. This person will work on several projects at once, adhering to tight deadlines, and identifying project risks.
- Work closely with Field Marketing and Product Marketing to optimize and execute tier two global campaigns.
- Work with the Marcom team and/or contractors to track and coordinate approvals for the creation and flow of marketing assets and campaign elements.
- Anticipate needs and works with Marcom Traffic Manager to communicate deliverable dates to internal and external groups.
- Managing communication of schedule to key stakeholders
- Managing multiple project streams concurrently as well as co-ordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams
- Providing innovative and proactive solutions to project issues
- Working with the project team to identify, assess and mitigate project risks
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of five years of experience as an in-house Marcom Traffic Manager - ideally in an enterprise software organization.
- Proven track record of marketing program management.
- Effective and proven project management skills, especially those honed while working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with people who have differing work styles from your own.
- The ability to capably manage projects, prioritize, juggle numerous projects and project details, and communicate upwardly as appropriate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to develop (write and/or edit) compelling and relevant marketing copy is a huge plus.
OpenText is an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation. At OpenText we acknowledge, value and respect diversity. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad global customer base.
As a technology company, we can only be as good as the people who are part of our team. To that end, we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world!