The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on demand generation expert who thrives on finding new ways to produce hot leads for the sales team. You’re a great writer who understands how to use marketing automation/email marketing technology and you know all about social media strategies for b-to-b marketing. You also love marketing analytics because then you can prove the success of your marketing programs and earn bonuses based on results. If this sounds like you, please read on for details!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You are experienced with a marketing automation system and can create and manage email campaigns for customers and prospects with ease. You are able to define content and flow, test effectiveness and you can monitor deliverability and results.
- You are a gifted writer who writes and publishes compelling website copy, case studies, blog posts, etc.
- You know how to create and manage web content to optimize lead capture and improve search rankings.
- You love to explore content syndication opportunities and pursue reciprocal linking opportunities to enhance SEO.
- You have managed paid search and online advertising programs including measurement and reporting the results and you are able to measure and analyze marketing programs.
- You have great experience producing live and recorded multimedia content that includes webcasts and podcasts.
- You are experienced in development of tradeshow-related promotions and activities that drive traffic and increase show leads.
- You thrive on building relationships with key industry influencers, editors, bloggers and analysts and are excited to collaborate with global dealers & distributors to maximize regional marketing.
- You enjoy monitoring and commenting on blogs and online community discussion groups.
Skills & Experience of the Successful Candidate:
- Minimum 5 years of technology marketing experience.
- Collaborate with global dealers and distributors on regional marketing activities.
- Demonstrated success generating qualified leads.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills. Writing samples will be requested.
- Above average understanding of email and online marketing best practices, CAN-SPAM laws, direct mail and/or SEM/pay-per-click (PPC).
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems is important.
- Post secondary training in Marketing, Communications or Journalism.