Hard Working, Humble and Smart.
Qtrade Financial Group is a national, award-winning, integrated financial services company with over $13.5 billion in assets. Qtrade provides a comprehensive and competitive suite of wealth solutions including self-directed online brokerage, digital advice (robo advice), full-service brokerage, wealth and investment management platforms and services, custodial and introducing broker services, and insurance. Qtrade is a trusted partner to over 150 organizations, including credit unions, banks, trust companies, insurance companies, investment dealers, portfolio managers, and financial planning firms. Qtrade Financial Group is backed by Desjardins Group, the leading cooperative financial group in Canada and the sixth largest cooperative financial group in the world.
At Qtrade, you’ll find a professional, energetic, and fast paced company filled with hard working and passionate people who enjoy working with their colleagues. We offer opportunities to do interesting and challenging work, a competitive compensation package, and regular social events.
We are seeking a Marketing & Partner Relations Coordinator to cover a maternity leave. This role is responsible for managing a number of marketing tasks and activities across multiple business units. The role suits a detail-oriented, highly organized individual who thrives in a dynamic, fast-moving environmentand has the ability to foster strong relationships – internally and with a variety of partners.
As part of the Marketing, Communications + Digital Experience (MCDX) team, this position works closely with our credit union partners, our Compliance department, as well as a variety of internal departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate partner marketing requests with Compliance for review and approval; respond and coordinate review of any changes that may be required, and communicate final approval
- Monitor partner requests submitted primarily through email, including re-directing other types of requests that may be sent to inbox in error
- Work in partnership with the Sales and Partner Transitions teams, focusing on marketing related activities related to new partner integration (logos and websites), as well as managing changes involved with partner amalgamations
- Ensure visual guidelines are adhered to so Qtrade’s brand elements and key messages are correctly reflected and consistent
- Pro-actively perform regular audits of partner websites and communicate updates to ensure our offer is clear and correctly communicated to their audience
- Build strong, ongoing and supportive relationships with our partner organizations – be there for them when they need us
- Identify opportunities to build further value for our partners and share with Marketing and Sales where appropriate
- Administer the reimbursement process between fund companies and partner organizations for various marketing sponsorships, tradeshows and co-op requests
- Maintain relations with marketing staff at our partner organizations, answering a variety of questions and extending marketing guidance where needed (with input and support from internal team as appropriate)
- Manage and utilize department resources as appropriate, including creative and communication teams, for completion of projects and various stakeholders' requests
- Act as MCDX’s point person on a number of compliance and business-related projects
- Manage obtaining compliance approval for all client-facing content created by MCDX and/or for MCDX’s behalf
- Manage distribution of MCDX partner communication
- Support team members and leadership as required
Required Skills and Qualifications:
This role is well suited to a successful marketing, communications or partner relations coordinator who has previously worked in or with clients in the investments or financial services industry (or another highly regulated and professional industry) and has an interest in learning.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Highly organized, detail oriented.
- Strong execution and prioritization skills in a high-volume environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. Equally adept at diplomacy and assertiveness.
- Great problem solving abilities.
- Proven service-oriented mentality and behaviours.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Can stop, start and be flexible with shifting priorities in the job.
- Cultural fit in a lean, flat, entrepreneurial yet highly professional environment
- Strong computer skills
- Experience working in the brokerage / investments / financial industry an asset
- Experience working with creative teams an asset
- Experience working in a corporate marketing department or communications agency preferred
- Experience in a client facing/customer support role required
- Degree or diploma in business, marketing, communications, public relations an asset
- Completion of CSC or IFC an asset but not required