As the Marketing Operations Specialist you are responsible for managing, executing and optimizing the marketing automation process, ensuring operational excellence across all platforms. You’re the type of person who proactively looks for new tools, and new ways to solve problems. Not only are you addicted to data, you also leverage analytics and insights to make strategic recommendations.
Campaign Management (40%)
- Develop automated campaign standards and processes.
- Identify and optimize segmented profiles and target lists as part of automated email campaigns.
- Build drip campaigns, automation rules, lists and templates, and manage performance.
- Work with internal teams to gather requirements and then build, execute, and automate email marketing campaigns.
- Stay current with the latest B2B Marketing Automation Practices.
Marketing Metrics (25%)
- Segment database content to build the most impactful campaign lists.
- Manage and adjust lead scoring and campaign tracking processes.
- Develop and manage monthly dashboards for KPIs.
- Report, interpret and translate metrics into insightful analysis to drive campaign performance.
- Manage data integration, hygiene, segmentation, list appending and list management between Pardot and SFDC.
- Conduct an independent analysis of CRM database to surface trends and missed campaign opportunities.
Sales Support (20%)
- Provide operational support to the sales team.
- Create best practice documentation and train staff when necessary.
Marketing Strategy (15%)
- Use marketing results to make recommendations to campaign strategies and tactics that achieve departmental goals.
- Generate and implement test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing.
- Champion marketing insights and customer-centric thinking.
- 3+ years of hands-on marketing experience managing large scale Marketing Automation platforms such as Pardot, Eloqua or Marketo with integrated CRM solutions.
- Solid knowledge of lead scoring, contact management, data management, and email marketing best practices.
- Proven track record of driving process improvements.
- Solid experience in email marketing and drip / nurturing campaign segment building.
- Technically savvy with strong communications and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
How to #BeMore:
- Strong with data analysis and Microsoft Excel (did we mention you must love data?)
- Pardot Certification.
- Experience as a Salesforce administrator.
- Solid HTML editing skills.
About Us: Resolver
We believe in hard work and having fun while we work. We invest in our people, and we think big.
- Great benefits: 100% paid by us for health, dental and vision (for our glass-wearing friends, that’s every 12 months!)
- Wellness/fitness reimbursement: we care about your health.
- Beverage benefits: coffee/tea/lattes…unlimited! How about beer o’clock?
- Vacation: it’s generous…we want you to re-charge your batteries.
- Flexible: tired of punching a clock and wearing a suit? Us too!
- Office fun: beer o’clock, socials and play things (foosball) keep it fun. Plus we’ll do Icelandic war chants on special occasions.
Resolver Protects What Matters™. Over 1,000 of the world’s largest organizations use our cloud software to protect their employees, customers, supply chain, brand and shareholders.
If you want to work in a highly collaborative environment and are committed to making a difference, we’d like to meet you!
We truly appreciate all interest and will happily reply to qualified candidates.