As a member Autodesk’s Campaign Set Up and Marketing Spend Management Team, the Marketing Operations Specialist will be the contact for marketing managers for campaign reporting and variable spend management. The candidate will liaise with various organizations within ISM and RCE. The candidate will be integral to driving the quarterly close process and ensuring campaign and spend results accuracy. The ideal candidate has excellent excel, Aprimo, SharePoint, and Qlikview skills in a global company with the ability to quickly adapt to ongoing changes. The position will be located in Toronto and will report to the Marketing Operations Business Partner who leads the Campaign Set Up and Marketing Spend Management team.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
- Link, track, and report all variable spend across various geographies and divisions at Autodesk to ensure spend is categorized correctly based on global guidelines.
- Meet with internal stakeholders including Marketing Operations Business Partners, marketers, finance and marketing operations frequently
- Provide campaign/project tracking IDs to stakeholders (specific to ISM/RCE /EIS organizations)
- Perform forecast vs. actuals analysis and research as needed to resolve data discrepancies
- Vendor analysis designed to track spending by vendor by marketing mix and program
- Manage the global marketing program plan process to ensure timely quarterly plan updated and develop SharePoint site for business requirements.
- Modify marketing expense information at both plan and actual level to provide summary level reports and trends.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing prior to implementing new processes to the Marketing Spend Management Practice.
- Provide insights to campaigns for key industries leveraging campaign results. Requires knowledge of Aprimo Marketing Automation Tool, response management practices and Caps Autodesk’s campaign planning tool for campaign set up to ensure campaigns are executed timely and reported correctly.
- Requires set up of activities created in Aprimo.
Drive additional projects as assigned
- 4-year degree in Marketing or Finance or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate Excel
- Good communication, problem solving and time management skills
- Strong customer service orientation skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in balancing adherence to process with flexibility to meet stakeholder needs.
- Ability to multi task and easily adapt to evolving processes/requirements
- Ability to communicate with a non-technical audience, understand business needs, and translate them into technical requirements
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong initiative
- Forecasting and familiarity with basic accounting concepts
- Aprimo/Sharepoint/Business Objects/Ariba/Caps