Visier is seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to manage the technical aspects of key marketing systems in support of the company’s rapid growth objectives.
Data is your best friend, your approach is hands on, and you have a passion and curiosity to uncover insights through deep data analysis. The role will be focused on optimizing and analyzing existing marketing processes, programs, and technologies. The candidate will also have a keen interest in uncovering new trends and evaluating new technologies to support the strategic growth of Visier’s marketing technology stack.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (Marketo, Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, and others) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Collaborate with marketing managers and sales operations to analyze program performance and make recommendations for improvements and optimizations to meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Optimize existing and establish scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign management, marketing automation and lead management
- Monitor and maintain data quality in the marketing database and improve reporting, and segmentation
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Research and evaluate new and emerging marketing technologies
- Additional sales/marketing support as required
Qualifications & Core Competencies
- 3+ years marketing experience, in a B2B technology/software environment preferred with a focus on marketing automation, marketing operations and/or marketing analytics
- 2+ years Marketo experience with Marketo Certified Expert credential
- 2+ years Salesforce Administrator experience. Certified Administrator an asset.
- University degree with specialization in Marketing or Business preferred
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company an asset
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills, and a data-driven marketing mindset
- Exceptional technical proficiency in marketing technologies
- Ability to connect marketing activities to business objectives
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Execution oriented
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented, with high quality standards