We’re growing fast -- we’ve doubled our active students in the past year -- and we’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to help us release new content and experiences, measure the impact of these releases, and offer creative insights to better serve our prospects and students.
It’s a digital marketing role with an emphasis on implementation, data, and reporting.
You’ll make marketing dreams a reality by making sure all parts of the marketing stack are working in perfect harmony. You’ll support every marketing campaign by getting your hands dirty and making sure measurement and tracking systems are “all systems go”.
You’ll be responsible for telling the story of the campaign. What worked, what didn’t, and why. You’ll use visuals and written reports to let all the key stakeholders know what you know. You’ll monitor the quality of data made available through our reporting tools -- and solve potential issues with integrations, segmentation, or reporting while collaborating between marketing and development.
And you’ll be living in a fast-moving workplace where systems, promotions, methods, and platforms are always changing, and where you need to balance creative freedom with efficient and effective solutions.
What you’ll do:
#1. Lead our marketing technology
You will monitor and manage our marketing technology stack, data warehousing, and reporting -- leading the implementation of new technologies and systems, and ensuring technical workflows are activated and working. You will collaborate between marketing and development to develop and manage marketing dashboards, track our key performance indicators, enable split-testing and data-driven campaigns, and ensure data is flowing downstream and upstream at the right time -- and being used effectively by the right people.
#2. Be our automation expert.
You’ll be responsible for all automations including email journeys, advertising audiences, and segmentation-based campaigns. You will listen carefully to the needs of stakeholders in order to work towards end goals and offer useful, trackable solutions. You will be relied on to build and test workflows, web forms, and other automations.
#3. Track all marketing touchpoints.
You’ll make sure we know what’s working and what’s not -- tracking and reporting emails, social media, blogs, ads, and partnerships. You will make sure campaigns are being tracked correctly, measure and report on the impact of these campaigns, and provide creative insights based on what you’re seeing.
You’ll make everything work, provide strategic insights based on the data you’re seeing, and evangelize the use of data and making effective decisions throughout all marketing efforts.
Some of the tools you’ll use:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Amazon S3
- Google BigQuery
- Strong understanding of marketing technology, automation, measurement, reporting, and attribution.
- Data-driven marketer. You’re highly analytical and detail-oriented.
- Proficiency in data analysis/visualization tools.
- Problem solver. You never run out of ideas to test, measure, and report on.
- You have at least 5 years of experience within marketing operations.
- Excellent communication and time management.
- You follow the trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Comfortable with the Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Calendar).
- You love music.
- Any marketing-related degree or certifications.
- Deep experience with digital marketing.
- Hands-on experience with building dashboards.
- You can type 40+ words per minute. (Typing shouldn’t slow you down.)
- Familiarity with marketing optimization, SEO, conversion optimization, inbound marketing, paid ads.
- Full-time. On-site in Abbotsford, B.C., Canada. Flexibility to work from home.
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits after three month probation period.
- Casual dress, onsite parking, and access to an on-site gym.
- Paid vacation.
Still reading? Good!
We want to hear from you -- tell us why you’re the perfect fit for this role!
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!