Clio is one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Canada and one of the country’s most admired corporate cultures. Our cloud-based practice management solution makes lawyers’ lives simpler and helps them better organize and manage their legal practice. You might say we’re changing the legal industry, for good! Our customers range from public defenders and civil rights activists, to students providing access to justice services to underserved communities, all the way up to high-profile attorneys. The industry needs a truly excellent, market-leading product and Clio delivers.
We’re seeking a passionate, data-driven Marketing Operations Manager who will own monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and will help develop and execute on our automated marketing campaigns. You’ll be working with a team that values excellence and initiative. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported with a full tech stack and the infrastructure of an outstanding team.
This is an exciting role automating and analyzing marketing campaigns in a data-driven company. You will play a key role in providing insights into our efforts and work with the Data Operations Team on analysis impacting the company as a whole.
- Own the marketing infrastructure for various automated marketing campaigns, including campaign workflow, asset development, scoring, segmentation, and reporting.
- Implement analytics infrastructure to measure the impact of all email marketing campaigns and nurture paths - create and maintain metric reports on lead acquisition (leads entering the funnel), lead velocity (lead score progression), lead conversion (lead → MQL, lead → paid), and influenced MRR (new and upgrade).
- Develop testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates in emails and Marketo landing pages.
- Maintain marketing automation best practices including list management, optimization, data quality and hygiene, and troubleshooting.
- Run data audits to identify trends and results as they apply to specific campaigns, projects or clients and compile detailed reporting of observations, findings, and recommendations.
- Assist in planning and creation of email marketing programs for different parts of the funnel.
- Analyze inbound marketing program performance and monitor reports to ensure we are on track to meet team goals.
- Optimize nurture paths/email programs at various stages of customer lifecycle.
- Work with data and sales operations teams to determine ongoing improvements to the lead flow and reporting process.
- Administer Clio’s marketing automation platform(Marketo).
- A learner first.
- Data-driven with a passion for sales and marketing alignment, process efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Creative, trustworthy, engaging, organized, and passionate about marketing automation.
- Experienced in executing automated marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable working independently, but are a team player and want what’s best for the company.
- Able to excel in fast-paced work environments and juggle multiple deadlines.
- Obsessed with results invested in helping Clio win.
You jump to the front of the line if you have:
- SaaS/tech experience
- Certification in both SalesForce and Marketo
If you are a data-driven marketer who is accountable for their goals and known for advanced marketing automation skills, strong execution, and a positive attitude, you will thrive at Clio.
Why would you want to work here:
We offer a great compensation package, 3 weeks vacation, a fun work environment, a great benefits plan, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential. We are looking for owl-drawers and team builders—people who work hard and play for keeps. We hire the brightest, most driven people in tech, and boast alumni from Google, Salesforce, Facebook, Amazon and LinkedIn on our team. Come and join them!
Need more reasons? Here are some things that make us awesome:
- We’ll invest in your learning and development through innovative leadership development programming, an internal coaching program, and tuition and book reimbursements.
- We provide an RRSP matching program, a highly competitive parental leave program, and an RESP contribution program to help you plan for you and your little one’s’ future.
- We have weekly onsite yoga, bootcamp, and RMT massage (and a gym and shower on hand if things get too sweaty), games nights (old school and new school Street Fighter, boardgames, and more!), a table tennis (ping pong) room and a lot of really good players and even a beach volleyball league (on-premise) during the summer;
- We provide healthy snacks (and unhealthy ones) when you need to refuel.
- We have beer and wine on tap, catered lunch on Fridays, a nap room, and a bunch of puppies when you need to unwind (that’s right—we’re dog friendly).
Clio is one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Canada, consistently included in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, and proudly named one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures in 2016, Employer of the Year in the Techvibes Canadian Startup Awards, as well as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers in 2017.
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product.
We encourage all candidates authorized to work in Canada to apply.