The Marketing Automation Specialist is the conduit to represent divisional requirements to the central marketing organization. This key business partner role understands the division’s specific business goals and requirements and represents them in process and implementation decisions. It translates the results of marketing initiatives to inform future decisions and investment of marketing programs, and to ensure well qualified leads to feed the revenue funnel.
- Drive a culture of demand generation.
- Global responsibility for building and launching campaigns for the division.
- Assist with developing strategies and solutions for improving campaign performance
- Monitor, measure, and analyze all marketing initiatives, providing relevant feedback and lessons learned.
- Understand sales coverage models and the impact on lead assignment rules. Maintain lead assignment rules.
- Build and maintain lead scoring programs that leverage explicit and implicit buyer behavior.
- Work with divisions to develop lead nurturing campaigns.
- Educate marketing counterparts on systems and processes, creating awareness of best practices and helping them to understand what’s possible.
- Educate and support sales constituents on the lead process.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent years of experience in marketing.
- 5 years marketing, customer relationship management (CRM) application or sales automation experience preferably in technology and/or B2B environments using Eloqua, Salesforce.com or other CRM tools.
- Understanding of complex integrated marketing programs within automation tool and refinement for campaign performance optimization. Experience with campaign benchmarking and metrics.
- Strong technical foundation in Microsoft office, including Excel and Access.
- Healthcare IT experience highly desirable.
Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment.
Approachable and evidence of successful cross functional collaboration.
Ability to drive ideas to execution.
Creative and hardworking.
We offer a competitive compensation package; including stock options, employee stock purchase plan, 401(k), full health and welfare benefits and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our fast growing track of continuing success. Nuance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Nuance Communications, everything we do is focused on developing the most human, natural, intuitive ways to use your voice to take command of information. Our people and our technology have pioneered the highest functioning speech software in the world, ceaselessly perfecting the ability for machines to recognize and emulate the human voice. We design and deliver technologies that intuitively link man, machine and the global storehouse of knowledge to help companies and consumers work seamlessly and intelligently with the world.