The National Ballet of Canada, Canada's premier dance company and one of the world's top international dance companies, is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Marketing Operations Associate to join the Communications team. Starting as a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension, the ideal candidate has a minimum of 3-4 years experience in marketing, holds strong analytical, database and Excel skills, is highly motivated, and an excellent communicator.
Reporting to the Senior Associate Director of Communications, the successful candidate will work as part of a team to promote National Ballet productions and reach revenue targets through marketing initiatives. The candidate will be responsible for providing reports and analysis on all single ticket and subscription campaigns and coordinating the media buy and e-communications.
- Providing data analysis and reporting for all sales and communications channels.
- Coordinating the company’s media buy for online, print and outdoor advertising and monitoring orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery of creative materials.
- Coordinating e-communications schedule and list pulls.
- Coordinating annual and inter-season business plans.
- Coordinating direct marketing campaigns for subscription and single ticket sales.
- Creating and monitoring single ticket budget.
- Liaising with Four Seasons Centre Front of House department to facilitate marketing activities in the theatre.
- University degree, college diploma or equivalent in related field (Marketing, Communications)
- At least 3-4 years experience in Marketing, preferably in the arts and/or not-for-profit sector
- Experience with Tessitura, Revenue Management Application, T-Stats, Google analytics, definite assets
- Strong knowledge or full proficiency in Excel
- Previous experience with media buying, sales analysis and budgeting a must
- Must be a detail-oriented, analytical thinker
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team on multiple projects in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communications skills