About Collins Barrow Toronto LLP
Collins Barrow Toronto LLP is a mid-market leader for audit, tax and advisory solutions, recognized in 2014 by Canadian Business andPROFIT magazine as one of Canada's top 500 fastest growing companies. Collins Barrow Toronto is the flagship of the Collins Barrow national network. Entrepreneurial in outlook and growth-oriented in ambition, Collins Barrow Toronto’s history is marked by rapid and continuous expansion of our specialty service capabilities. Through a combination of well-integrated services, one-on-one partner attention and specialized sector expertise, we serve the diverse needs of organizations ranging in size and sophistication from large, publicly traded companies to mid-sized owner-managed and emerging businesses at every stage in their business life cycle.
The Collins Barrow national network is one of Canada’s largest associations of Chartered Accounting firms and the eighth largest group of chartered accountants in Canada. Known as Canada’s mid-market alternative for audit, tax and advisory solutions, Collins Barrow has developed a reputation for being a leading choice for quality and value-added financial advice due to the depth and breadth of in-house skills, customized offerings, commitment to excellence in customer service and our global reach.
Collins Barrows’ global reach extends beyond the more than 45 offices in Canada into 137 countries worldwide through our affiliate, Baker Tilly International, the eighth largest accountancy and business advisory network in the world. Together, we offer clients an established platform and access to the highest quality resources for audit, tax and transaction support in the global marketplace.
About Collins Barrow Market Development team:
Reporting to the VP of Market Development, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing, event management and social media leadership. The ideal candidate will add a high level of drive and business development acumen that will help the Firm grasp new market opportunities. The Marketing Manager will have a creative mindset and is able to translate ideas into action. He/she will need to be highly dedicated and committed to the delivery of results in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working with the VP of Market Development to implement marketing programs that support the Firm’s overall go-to-market strategy.
- Owning and executing campaign initiatives as identified in the marketing plan.
- Managing the tracking and reporting of ROI on all major marketing activities/campaigns.
- Leading the creation of dynamic marketing collateral which best supports the intended audience and message. This could include marketing brochures, newsletters, direct mail and direct email campaigns, wikis, internet sites, webcasts, videos, press releases, social media and other channels.
- Providing strategic communications/marketing advice to various internal stakeholders.
- Leveraging marketing capabilities to inform, educate and engage the Toronto marketplace on the CBT product/service offerings.
- Creating and fostering strong working relationships with stakeholders across the firm.
- Collaborating with internal teams to generate awareness and understanding of business strategies/market opportunities and results.
- Seeking out opportunities for Firm partners to engage in external eminence building activities.
- Owning and implementing all Firm events such as receptions, sponsorships, tradeshows, conferences and staff events.
- Working with the Marketing Coordinator to plan and coordinate event support requirements.
- Managing the Firm’s invite lists and mail lists through the use of Constant Contact
- Manage the event process end to end by utilizing CRM software (SalesForce) -.
Social Media leadership
- Monitoring competition and maintaining awareness of industry social media trends; regularly reporting updates to VP of Market Development.
- Supporting Firm leaders in leveraging social media ie. LinkedIn and Twitter.
A successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in marketing communications, preferably in a professional services or business-to-business environment, with a focus on planning and implementing integrated communications campaigns designed to build relationships
- University degree in Marketing
- Strategic thinker focuses on the big picture while managing multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Comfortable providing strategic communications advice/guidance to colleagues at all levels and across all services, industries and geographies
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Business to business marketing experience
- Knowledge of digital communication channels
- Understanding of communications measurement
- Membership in industry and/or marketing organizations
- Diplomacy in managing competing priorities
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of an organization
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong corporate writing expertise
- Ability to lead, motivate and support professional development of junior team members
- Proven project management skills