Elements Casino Victoria is looking for an outgoing professional who thrives in a dynamic, fast paced, and exciting industry, to fill the role as Marketing Coordinator! The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of our Casino marketing, promotions on and off site, social media, digital campaigns, and stakeholder relations. The coordinator will have excellent attention to detail and a drive to succeed! Are you ready? Then get in the game. It’s All You...
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing casino marketing initiatives including but not limited to; advertising, promotions, commercial and community sponsorship, event marketing and online marketing.
- Coordinating the creative and graphic design support for advertising, promotions, commercial sponsorship, event marketing and online marketing.
- Coordinating program needs at the property level for customer loyalty program(s) including maximizing the Encore Rewards Program.
- Coordinating the response, resolution and reporting of all customer feedback regarding property level marketing initiatives.
- Executing the sites social media and content for the website and SM channels.
- Coordinating the site marketing calendar and assisting with drafting promotional guidelines and creative briefs
- Liaising and communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments and sister GCC properties
- Perform other duties as required.
- 2-3 Years of experience in Marketing, Communications, and or Business Administration
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, advertising or business required
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills, with the ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities and projects
- Social Media experience (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and content creation an asset
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to take initiative
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management and/or building new business relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible work hours with occasional evening or weekend events
- Organized and efficient with managing project deadlines
- Excellent computer literacy with strong competency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to successfully obtain a Serving It Right License
- Ability to successfully obtain a criminal record and credit check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (GPEB)
- Have access to reliable transportation
THE BENEFITS OF ELEMENTS
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Services Plan Coverage
- Extended Health and Dental Coverage (including Vision Care)
- Team Member & Family Assistance Program
- Pension Plan (with Company match)
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Best Doctors
- Company Discounts
- Unique 3rd party Company Discounts
- Donations towards charitable organizations for volunteer work
- Leadership opportunities within various committees
Qualified Candidates are welcome to submit their cover letter and resume directly to the Human Resources department at Elements Casino Victoria or visit our careers page at https://elementscasi..m/careers/